Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
Hi, we just shoot the small clip in cyberpunk manner

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberpunk Review Forum Index » Virtual Meatspace View previous topic :: View next topic  

Hi, we just shoot the small clip in cyberpunk manner
 PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote  
Meat

we just shoot the small clip in cyberpunk manner - we think so, so see and comment please, very interesting what do u think

www.mutan.ru/muvi/mutan_hrrrr.wmv it's about 10 mb

Uhhrrrrr)

Re: Hi, we just shoot the small clip in cyberpunk manner
 PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote  
The Architect

Tsakh_mutan wrote:
we just shoot the small clip in cyberpunk manner - we think so, so see and comment please, very interesting what do u think

www.mutan.ru/muvi/mutan_hrrrr.wmv it's about 10 mb

Uhhrrrrr)

Cool! Its a pretty interesting surreal cyberpunk music video. I like the overall idea, and for the most part am OK with how you shot it. Especially cool was the drum shots where the drums had disapeared.

I also like the masks, but if I were to make a suggestion, it would be to play up the orange colors more within the crowd, and go with straight black masks instead of the random green ones. An alternative suggestion would be to have the band in orange and the crown in another color. If you don't do this, at least consider making all the color hues the same. I think the bluejeans among many of the participants detracts from the overall mood you are trying to convey.

I'm guessing you're going for an otherworldly anticeptic-punk vibe (if there is such a thing), which is a really interesting contrast when juxtaposed on a pure nature setting. the bluejeans and soft green masks really do muddy the jextaposition though.

EDIT: Another possible thought would be making the crowd in pure hippie-nature clothes (bluejeans, etc.) without any masks or futuristic hip looks, and then contrast this with the band, which is fully decked out in orange with black masks and gloves. I like my first idea more, but if its cost prohibitive, this idea would probably work too.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quote  
Meat

Uhrrrrr for the answer and ideas - the idea was to show the world with very dirty atmosphere and how people live in this situation.
So - another qeustion - is money))))) - it's very-very-very low cost clip)))

And thankx fo r comments
And - i lost my cursor - shit(
www.mutan.ru

and if anybody haz the contacts on any tv programs - who interests in this vieo - u r wekcom - we from Russia

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quote  
The Architect

Tsakh_mutan wrote:
Uhrrrrr for the answer and ideas - the idea was to show the world with very dirty atmosphere and how people live in this situation.
So - another qeustion - is money))))) - it's very-very-very low cost clip)))

Hi Tsakh, I definitely got that it was low budget, and certainly applaud you for that. I also got that there was some sort of germ issue. My comments were more geared towards how to make the video have more impact. Just another thought, if you are going to show a very dirty atmosphere, I might do a video such as this in a less natural setting - maybe in a run-down industrial setting with a shot or two of a smoke stack spewing out waste. Perhaps then the clothing wouldn't be as much an issue.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:03 pm Reply with quote  
Meat

I liked it a lot. I think the cinematography was very good for a low budget video. I apologize if it wasn't your intention but I thought it was hilarious as well. What did you shoot it on? If you shot it on film, did you scratch the film yourself?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberpunk Review Forum Index » Virtual Meatspace

Jump to: