Register   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in
Wuts up?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberpunk Review Forum Index » Virtual Meatspace View previous topic :: View next topic  

Wuts up?
 PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote  
Microserf

This is actually my first post. I've been looking at this site for a while and found some good info on the topic. I've been into cyberpunk for quite a while now.

Anyway, if this already exists then my bad, but I was thinking about a system where users can request that an article be posted in the cyberpunk living, music or any of the other sections. the moderator would decide wether or not to post it.

It seems the technology of cyberpunk is turning into real life. I wouldnt say cyberpunks all that mainstream though. the technology is there but cyberpunk is more of an underground subversive way of thinking.

But as for my question I think it would be helpful

Anyway this article from wired is pretty crazy: http://wired.com/news/technology/0,71840-0.html?tw=wn_index_7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cyberpunk Review Forum Index » Virtual Meatspace

Jump to: